Clark County, Ill.
• Toddler Time with “Mother Goose on the Loose,” birth to age 3, 10:30 a.m. CDT, Marshall Public Library, 612 Archer Ave.; stimulate learning with rhymes, songs, puppets, musical instruments; positive reinforcement, developmental tips for caregivers; information, 217-826-2535.
• Mobile Market, 3:15 to 4 p.m., First Christian Church, 1875 U.S. 40, Brazil; sponsored by United Way of the Wabash Valley; information, UWWV.org.
• Wabash Activity Center events, 300 S. Fifth St.; craft class, donated craft items, 10 to 11 a.m.; information, 812-232-3245.
• Scrapbooking and card-making, $3, members $2, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Wabash Activity Center, 300 S. Fifth St.; bring scrapbook album, pages, special paper, pictures; scissors, die cuts and other tools provided; information, 812-232-3245.
• Tot Time, 10:30 a.m., Terre Haute Children’s Museum, 727 Wabash Ave.; featuring story time, hands-on science-related projects, experiments and games; registration required, 812-235-5548.
• Food pantry for college students, 1 to 5 p.m., United Campus Ministries, 321 N. Seventh St.
• Wabash Valley Mobile Market, 4 to 5 p.m., first floor, Union Hospital east building, Lafayette Street and Eighth Avenue; fresh produce for lower prices than at grocery stores; information, 812-238-7657.
• Open pottery studio, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Torner Community Center, Deming Park, 500 S. Fruitridge Ave.; for those with pottery wheel experience; information, 812-232-0147.
• Storytime, ages 3 to 6, free, 6 p.m., Barnes and Noble bookstore, 25 N. Fourth St., Indiana State University; story and craft; information, 812-232-2665.
• Let’s Chat self-esteem/self-confidence program, 6 to 7 p.m., Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Poplar streets; designed for teens ages 12 to 18, families…