Clark County, Ill.
• Toddler Time with “Mother Goose on the Loose,” birth to age 3, 10:30 a.m. CDT, Marshall Public Library, 612 Archer Ave.; stimulate learning with rhymes, songs, puppets, musical instruments; positive reinforcement, developmental tips for caregivers; information, 217-826-2535.
• “Leggo of My Magic Show” by Daniel Lusk, free, 2:30 p.m. CDT, York Township Community Center, 502 E. Union St., West Union.
• National Road Bicycle Club Night Rides, free, 6 p.m. weather permitting, ages 13 and older, start at Dogwood Shelter, Hawthorn Park, 6067 E. Old Maple Ave.; 15-plus miles; casual, touring and serious groups; bring road bike, spare tube, water, snack; information, Rich@griffinbikepark.com or 812-462-3392.
• Stuff the Bus school supply donation drive by United Way, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Walmart, Sullivan; for supply list or to make a donation, uwwv.org or 812-235-6287.
• Registration deadline for Painting & Pie, $35, $25 ages 4 to 12, event 6:30 to 9 p.m. Thursday, ages 4 and older, Grand Traverse Pie Co., 75 N. Third St.; paint with step-by-step instructions, all skill levels; registration, 812-462-3392.
• Stuff the Bus school supply donation drive by United Way, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Walmart, Indiana 46; for supply list or to make a donation, uwwv.org or 812-235-6287.
• Wabash Activity Center events, 300 S. Fifth St.; craft class, donated craft items, 10 to 11 a.m.; information, 812-232-3245.
• Scrapbooking and card-making, $3, members $2, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Wabash Activity Center, 300 S. Fifth St.; bring scrapbook album, pages, special paper, pictures; scissors, die cuts and other tools provided; information, 812-232-3245.
• Food pantry for college students, 1 to 5 p.m., United Campus Ministries, 321 N. Seventh St.
• Wabash Valley Mobile Market, 4…