September 24, 2017
After all the trouble Cubans have gone through in the past few weeks, because of Hurricane Irma, finally some good news: a new Cubacel promotion, offering up to 90 CUC bonus will start on September 25. The offer is available for all international top ups sent to Cuba starting September 25 until September 30.
Every recharge between 20 CUC and 60 CUC is rewarded with a Super Bono, as follows:
- For 20 CUC recharges, customers will send 50 CUC
- For 30 CUC recharges, customers will send 60 CUC
- For 40 CUC recharges, customers will send 100 CUC
- For 60 CUC recharges, customers will send 150 CUC
A mobile top up may be the most useful gift at the moment, because Cubans still need to get in touch with each other and keep connected in this difficult moment. A mobile top up is helpful and it’s saying: ”Hey, I’m thinking of you, although miles away!”.
Besides the offer, HablaCuba’s Facebook page also hosts a nostalgic contest. Cubans are invited to share the most important lesson they learned as expats. The contest is open until September 27. The winner will be picked randomly and will be awarded 20 CUC which can be converted into 50 CUC during the Cubacel promotion.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around…