Transaction Manager now coalesces enterprise efficiency with the consumer applications’ ease-of-use providing anytime and anywhere access to time sensitive information.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PRWEB)
May 25, 2017
The new browser-agnostic version provides enhanced user experience, offers comprehensive services infrastructure to optimize trading partner connectivity —
TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions, has announced today the next generation of Transaction Manager, its flagship product that ensures seamless connectivity between trading partners. Built on HTML5, the new offering is browser-agnostic, delivers an enhanced user experience and offers seamless access to other applications, including e-commerce, analytics and warehouse management.
“The velocity of business today demands full visibility into the health of the key metrics within the enterprise,” said Michael Gross, TrueCommerce Vice President of Product Strategy and Development. Transaction Manager now coalesces enterprise efficiency with the consumer applications’ ease-of-use providing anytime and anywhere access to time sensitive information.”
New Transaction Manager features include:
- HTML5 architecture with multi-browser support including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari
- Streamlined layout and responsive design
- Alternate transaction detail views for easier navigation and review
- Enhanced paging, sorting and filtering functionality
- One-click access to your favorite screens using configurable menus customization of home screen location
- Purpose-built to optimize collaboration and fulfillment activities across various channels