Finding a place on this list is always special, and this time we have outdone ourselves when compared to the previous year’s result. We are thrilled, excited, and more motivated than ever before.
Tampa, Florida (PRWEB)
July 14, 2017
Shield Watch ranks 251 (up from #378 last year) among the world’s most progressive 501 Managed Service Providers (MSPs), according to MSPmentor’s 10th-annual MSP 501 Worldwide Company Rankings. The top MSP 501 companies ranked this year include organizations from around the world and from diverse technology and business backgrounds. Collectively, they amassed $14.48 billion in total revenue (based on 2016 results), up more than 15 percent from a year earlier.
The complete 2017 MSP 501 list is available at MSPmentor.net. In addition to honoring Shield Watch, this year’s MSP 501 list and study showcases the top ranked MSPs worldwide. Over the next few weeks, MSPmentor will unveil additional lists showcasing:
- The top MSPs in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- The top MSPs in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- The top Small Business MSPs’ list, comprised of organizations with 10 or fewer employees
- The top vertical markets pursued by MSP 501 companies
- The leading tools they leverage to run their businesses
- And the top technologies they provide to customers
“Finding a place on this list is always special, and this time we have outdone ourselves when compared to the previous year’s result,” said Pratik Roychoudhury, CEO, Shield Watch. “We are thrilled, excited, and more motivated than ever before.”
“On behalf of MSPmentor, I would like to congratulate Shield Watch for its recognition as an MSP 501 honoree,” said Aldrin Brown, Editor in Chief, MSPmentor. “The managed service…