The 10 Principles of the Arya Samaj was agreed on unanimously (including Swami Dayanand, the founder of the Arya Samaj) at the formation of the Lahore Arya
Samaj on 24 June 1877. This replaced the original list of 28 rules and regulations drafted by Dayanand for the Rajkot Arya Samaj.
Principles of Arya Samaj-
1. God is the efficient cause of all true (Satya) knowledge and all that is known through knowledge.
“Sab Satya Vidhya or jo padarth Vidhya se jaane jate hai un sabka adi mool Parmeshwar hai”.
God is the efficient cause of all Satya knowledge and all that is known through knowledge.
2. God is existent, intelligent and blissful. He is formless, omniscient, just, merciful, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginning-less, unequalled, the
support of all, the master of all, omnipresent, immanent, un-aging, immortal, fearless, eternal, and holy, and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being
“Ishwar sachidanand swaroop, nirakaar, sarvashaktimaan, nyayakari, dayalu, ajanma, anant, nirvikaar, anadi, anupam, sarvadhaar, sarveshwar, sarvayapak,
sarvantaryami, ajar, amar, abhay, nitya, pavitra aur srishtikarta hai. Usi ki upasana karni yogya hai”.
3. The Vedas are the scriptures of all true (Satya) knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, teach them, recite them and to hear them
“Ved sab satya vidhyon ka pustak hai, Ved ka panda – Paraná aur sunna – sunana sab Baryon ka param Dharm hai”.
The Vedas are the scriptures of all true (Satya) knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aras to read them, teach them, recite them and to hear them being
4. One should always be ready to accept truth (Satya) and renounce untruth.
“Satya ke grahan karne or asatya ke cone me sarvada uddath rahana chaiyae”.
One should always be ready to accept truth (Satya) and renounce untruth.
5. All acts should be performed in accordance with Dharm that is, after “Sab kaam dharmanusar, art hath satya aur asatya ko vichaar karke karne chaiyae”
All acts should be…