This tour has the best views of the Grand Canyon. The walk below the rim to see the marine fossil beds and historic landmarks is a special treat.
Sedona, AZ (PRWEB)
September 14, 2017
Pink Jeep Tours is well-known for bringing the Grand Canyon to life on their world-famous tours of the iconic national park. With an unmatched commitment to giving their guests an excellent experience, Pink Jeep Tours offers itineraries to thrill, educate, and delight every single one of their guests.
Visitors now have more options than ever for their tour of the Grand Canyon with Pink Jeep Tours, as the company is proud to announce two new tours to their incredible lineup. Introducing the Hermits Rest Tour and the Hermits Rest Sunset Tour, featuring new destinations, breathtaking scenery, and once-in-a-lifetime memories.
The Hermits Rest Tour, which lasts about three hours, gives guests a “backstage pass” to the Grand Canyon. Guests will enjoy:
- Visiting Yavapai Point, which offers an incredible view of the Grand Canyon’s famous rock layers
- Walking through Grand Canyon Village, full of history, culture, and landmarks
- Hiking below the rim along Hermit Trail, where the history of Hermits Rest comes alive
- Learning fun facts and fascinating history surrounding the area, including destinations like Phantom Ranch, El Tovar, and Orphan Mine
- Watching the IMAX movie “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets,” for stunning cinematography and bird’s eye views
The Hermits Rest Sunset Tour includes all the adventure of the classic tour, but with the addition of a dramatic desert sunset to give your tour the spectacular finish it deserves. Watch the setting sun…