Peripheral Vascular Devices Market has witnessed multiple strategic acquisitions in the recent years. Top companies in the peripheral vascular devices market strategically acquired mid-sized companies to broaden products and services. In January 2015, Medtronic acquired Covidien Plc for $49.9 Billion in cash. This deal gives Medtronic the Covidien’s portfolio of cardiac and vascular devices, hospital supplies from surgical staplers to ventilators, adding size and Scope to help it compete with leading medical device companies in the market. In September 2014, Boston Scientific Corporation purchased the Interventional business of Bayer AG at a cash deal of $415 million. This deal furthers Boston Scientific’s strategy to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Global Briefing 2017 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global peripheral vascular devices market.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/peripheral-vascular-devices-market-global-briefing-2017
- The Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Global Briefing Report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
- The peripheral vascular devices market is one of the segments in the cardiovascular devices market, within the medical equipment market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the peripheral vascular devices market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the…