Our team worked diligently to craft a website that would be truly beneficial to all of our visitors worldwide, creating an advanced, informative, and easy to navigate channel to access our full spectrum of resources and benefits.
Bethesda, Maryland (PRWEB)
September 14, 2017
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) announced the launch of its new website. This newly redesigned website was crafted to provide their members and potential members with an interactive, fluid means to access all that ISPE has to offer—incorporating streamlined navigation, clear design, and a responsive layout.
“As ISPE’s global presence continues to thrive, we want our website to reflect that growth,” said John Bournas, ISPE CEO and President. “Our team worked diligently to craft a website that would be truly beneficial to all of our visitors worldwide, creating an advanced, informative, and easy to navigate channel to access our full spectrum of resources and benefits.”
Key user benefits include:
- Clean and Fresh Layout: The modern design has a crisp, global look and feel to appeal to all users worldwide.
- Easy Navigation: The clear, direct navigational structure enables you to easily find the resource and/or content you are looking for.
- Enhanced Searchability: You will have the entire website at your fingertips with advanced searching capacities, offering more relevant and complete search results.
- Interactivity: A highly interactive design will keep you interested in learning more about what ISPE has to offer.
- Responsive Design: No matter where you are, you will be able to easily navigate the website from any phone, tablet, or other mobile devices.
- Accessibility: Effortlessly gain access to ISPE’s local and topic-specific resources,…