At the Biltmore you can attend your CE session, relax in the mountain setting and appreciate the splendor of a unique period of history…IARFC Chairman H. Stephen Bailey, MRFC.
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (PRWEB)
November 21, 2017
- Ric Edelman, RFC® – Executive Chairman, Edelman Financial Services, LLC: The Truth About Your Future. (Keynote Speaker at Tuesday evening awards ceremony).
- Max Bolka – Comprehensive Business Consulting on Comprehensive Legacy Planning.
- Dr. Jeffrey Chiew, RFC® – Asia Chair: Financial Technology (Fintech) in Financial Planning.
- Barry L. Dayley, CFP®, RFC® – Executive VP, Money Concepts International, Inc.: Ethics Program for Financial Planners.
- Julie Davis-Friend – President/Creative Business Strategist, eFriend Marketing, LLC: Why Local Businesses Need to Give a Damn About Reputation Management.
- Rick B. Stanzione, RFC® – CEO/President, R&R Group, Inc.: The List Book – a Financial Advisor’s Best Friend.
- Harlan Accola, RFC® – Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporate: A Reverse Mortgage Cinderella Story.
- Roey Diefendorf, RFC® – CEO, 3 Dimensional Wealth Advisory: The Super (“Values Based”) ILIT: Creating a Beneficiary Designation on Steroids.
IARFC Continuing Education credits will be applicable subject to attendance. Barry Dayley’s Ethics Program fulfills IARFC and CFP® Ethics CE requirement. Varying credits will be available for CFP®, PACE, and state credits, depending on presenter registration.
Networking sessions and exhibitors connect the IARFC professionals. A welcome reception, awards banquet and in between breaks provide quality time to talk with consultants from across the U.S. and…