Monterey, VA (PRWEB)
March 20, 2017
GetEducated.com, a consumer group that publishes rankings and reviews of the best online colleges, has released their Best Buy report ranking the best colleges offering regionally-accredited online master’s in Sociology and Human Services on the dimension of college affordability.
California State University-Dominguez Hills, ranked #1 on the GetEducated.com online master’s in human services and sociology program rankings with the average student paying $10,757 for an online Master of Arts in Negotiation, Conflict Resolution & Peacebuilding. By comparison, the average cost for a regionally-accredited online master’s in Sociology or Human Services in the recent national survey was $19,282.
The GetEducated.com online college rankings is based on a survey of higher education costs at 30 regionally accredited universities offering 35+ online programs.
In all, just over 15 schools received the Best Buy designation, each offering below average degree costs. The most expensive degree came in at $31,745, nearly three times that of the #1 Best Buy, California State University-Dominguez Hills.
Of the schools on the full report, the top 10 programs are:
California State University-Dominguez Hills ($10,757)
- Stephen F. Austin State University ($11,039)
- New Mexico State University ($11,142)
- University of Oklahoma ($12,594)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln ($13,319)
- Concordia University-Saint Paul ($13,608)
- Arizona State University ($15,060)
- Wilmington University ($15,215)
- Saint Joseph’s College-New York ($15,711)
- University of Florida ($15,740)
“It’s no secret that prospective students are facing rising education costs,” says Tony Huffman,…