Axxam has successfully extended its use of Genedata Screener as collaboration platform with its many biopharma clients and partners.
Basel, Switzerland (PRWEB)
September 27, 2017
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for R&D, today announced that Axxam has extended its licensing of Genedata Screener® as its collaborative research platform for data analysis of high-throughput screening, compound profiling, and safety screening campaigns. As an innovative Partner Research Organization (i-PRO), Axxam provides integrated discovery services for the whole life sciences industry. The Genedata Screener platform is used to streamline and standardize Axxam screening workflows, and Axxam has successfully extended its use of Genedata Screener as a collaboration platform with its many biopharma clients and partners.
Genedata Screener: Competitive Edge for CROs and PROs
Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and PROs such as Axxam benefit from the increased outsourcing of discovery services by biopharmaceutical companies. To remain competitive, these organizations always look for ways to quicken the pace of service delivery and provide value-added service offerings. Genedata Screener, used by the majority of the world’s top biopharmas, delivers on both fronts and enables PROs to:
Reduce data analysis processing times by orders of magnitude compared to other software packages
- Standardize experimental workflows to improve consistency and reduce overhead and costs
- Streamline collaboration and data exchange processes with pharma clients
- Support compliance with their pharma clients’ stringent QC requirements
- Deliver high-value offerings based on best-practice data analysis
- Introduce innovative screening technologies to their service portfolio