Data center employees using the new French translations, on their ServerLIFT devices, will be more efficient and have greater job satisfaction.
December 29, 2017
Leading data center server handling solutions provider, ServerLIFT Corporation, has made all its devices available with a bilingual French-English option, making it the first and only data center server lift with this option worldwide.
Customers may request all product instructions, operator’s manuals, spec sheets, brochures, and decals with French-English bilingual translations. The company’s solutions eliminate the manual handling of data center servers, up to 1,000 pounds (454 kg).
ServerLIFT has developed French translations for equipment including:
Server Lifting Machines:
Motorized SL-500X Server Lift (best all-around option)
- Super-Duty SL-1000X Server Lift (company’s most versatile server lift)
- Hand-cranked Manual SL-350X Server Lift (best for infrequent moves)
- Front-Loading SL-500FX Server Lift (ideal for manufacturers)
- LE-500X and LE-1000X Lift Extension (for removing equipment from boxes and off of pallets)
- RL-500 Riser (ideal for reaching higher server racks)
- RS-500X Rail Lift (for angling equipment into and out of drop-in rails)
ServerLIFT customers can request bilingual French materials and options, immediately.
ServerLIFT Responds to Francophonic Market:
The initiative to translate critical documents resulted from demand from Canadian customers and European partner, Daxten Limited. ServerLIFT takes user feedback seriously as part of its product design and production process.
With North America’s Francophone market representing 7.7% of 220 million French speakers, worldwide, ServerLIFT has opened the door to the world’s sixth-largest…