Falls Church, VA (PRWEB)
November 10, 2017
Building a World-Class Advertising and Promotion Review Program
**Presented by FDAnews**
Dec. 14-15, 2017, Raleigh, NC
Early bird pricing for Building a World-Class Advertising and Promotion Review Program ends on Friday, Nov. 17.
In 2016 the Office of Prescription Drug Promotion issued 11 enforcement letters. A 20 percent increase from 2015. Six of those 2016 letters were issued in December alone. What is the meaning of OPDP’s recent upswing in enforcement?
Face it: Manufacturers need help. Not with creating better ads and promotions — they already know how to do that — but for making sure promotional activities aren’t magnets for warning letters.
Come to Raleigh in Dec. for two days of intense learning. Attendees will arrive back home with a bag full of tricks and tips to keep all marketing efforts squeaky-clean.
Understanding Pre-Approval Communications: Don’t get on the FDA’s or SEC’s radar screens before a product is even approved. Learn how to properly disclose information and remain in compliance.
- How to Maximize Disease Awareness Communications: Take away valuable tips and tricks for using disease awareness communications pre- and post-approval.
- Hurray! You’re Approved: Build the most aggressive — but compliant — campaign from first day of approval to commercial launch.
- Assuring Your Promotions Meet FDA Off-Label Standards: Successfully navigate 4 major traps that can earn a warning letter fast.
- Itching to do More with Social Media?: Discover how to get the message out there … without crossing the line.
- Understanding Off-Label Communications: How will the November 2016 memo and January 2017…