By continuing to listen and partner with our clients, we are able to enhance our leading-edge platform to keep pace with their need to deliver truly comprehensive population health management.
BEDFORD, Mass. (PRWEB)
January 09, 2018
Casenet®, LLC, a leading provider of population health and care management solutions and 2017 Best in KLAS Care Management platform award recipient, today announced the release of TruCare® 6.4. This new release improves and expands upon existing functionality while also introducing new features to improve provider engagement, member communications and compliance with regulatory requirements while reducing costs. TruCare 6.4 also delivers Spanish language capabilities to support health plans with Spanish speaking employees.
TruCare 6.4 introduces several benefits including:
Improved Provider Engagement – the newest TruCare module, TruCare ProAuth™, enables 24×7 provider authorization submission and status tracking to improve provider relations
- Increased UM operational efficiency – more comprehensive denial letters are now available for authorization letter generation and simplified rules management better supports authorization workflows
- Enhanced Member Communications – Meaningful Use requirement support and simplified member communications via common language support for codes has been added
- Enriched Case Management – streamlined and consolidated member and case creation to improve workflow efficiency allowing for more time for managing members
- Augmented TAT Management and Reporting – New member and user views better support day-to-day operations and the ability to meet turnaround times
- Updated Appeals APIs – Enhanced interoperability to support the integration of the appeals process across multiple systems
- Added Spanish…