Today, more than 130 Chief Procurement Officers and other procurement executives convened at the CPO Rising 2017 Summit in Boston to discuss best practices, learn the latest trends, and network and collaborate with like-minded peers.
November 08, 2017
Today, more than 130 Chief Procurement Officers and other procurement executives convened at the historic Harvard Club in Boston to discuss best practices, learn the latest trends, and network and collaborate with like-minded peers. The second annual “CPO Rising” Summit, an executive symposium, hosted by the prominent research and advisory firm, Ardent Partners, features an unrivaled lineup of speakers and presentations, all of which will are designed to advance the procurement profession and propel it forward into the next decade.
The event’s agenda, which features two dozen procurement luminaries from global corporations across many industries, will tackle a vast array of exciting topics within the world of supply management. These executives, from NASA, Google, Biogen, Flex, Medtronic, The City of New York, and more, will speak about:
- The imperative to work in real time
- Creating big value from innovative big data strategies
- Driving and fostering organizational agility
- Critical procurement technology trends and innovation
- The impact of the evolving non-employee workforce (and Gig Economy) on procurement and the enterprise
- And other topics that matter to procurement executives
“Today’s competitive market pressures and unprecedented innovation requires a perpetual reevaluation of current procurement operations,” says Andrew Bartolini, chief research officer and managing partner at Ardent Partners. “To keep pace with the competition, chief…