7/26/2017 03:15:00 PM
ONTARIO, CA (7/26/17) — ANTOP Antenna, a global leader in the development of digital indoor and outdoor HDTV antennas, utilizes the latest technology and design to enhance consumers’ options for cutting the cord on high priced pay TV. With more than 50 different indoor and outdoor Over-The-Air digital TV antenna models to select from, consumers have multiple options when it comes to enjoying the freedom of no-cost broadcast TV. ANTOP antennas can receive free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision, and others.
ANTOP Antennas Delivery Style, Innovation, and Crystal-clear HDTV Reception
Each ANTOP antenna is supported by a dedicated team of international product engineers. From initial concepts to manufacturing and final testing, product engineers oversee the development process to ensure consumers receive the highest quality antennas.
ANTOP combines aesthetically pleasing product designs suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles and the latest antenna technology to provide consumers a crystal-clear HDTV solution for their Over-The-Air TV reception needs.
New Concept Outdoor Models
ANTOP’s new “Big Boy” Flat-Panel outdoor antenna models feature redesigned Yagi engineering.
- Elements, metal antenna dipole, directors, reflectors, and amplifiers are tucked within a contemporary sleek box design perfectly suited for exterior mounting on any home.
- “Big Boy” HDTV outdoor antennas are an entire-house cord cutting solution powerful enough to supply an uncompressed quality digital signal to multiple high definition TVs within the home.
- Multi-directional reception pattern, range beginning at 60 miles and continuing up to 80 miles from the broadcast origination point.
- The saucer-shaped “UFO” features a 360° reception pattern
- Ideal for the Do-It-Yourself crowd, these outdoor models are engineered for easy…