Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB)
September 21, 2017
With attendees from brands such as Priceline, Lola, IHG, Marriott, Hilton, Expedia, Booking.com, Club Med, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Trivago and many more – this is the perfect opportunity to find out from the decision makers themselves where the industry is headed and what the upcoming trends are before anybody else.
The event will be taking place at the Mandalay Bay over 2 days and will cover travel distribution, marketing, data, RM & Pricing as well as technology. On both days, the event will start with keynote presentations until the lunch break, after which the event will split into 2 tracks and attendees will be able to choose the sessions they would most benefit from.
Some of the keynotes at the event include:
- Prepare for the Next Wave of Disruption: What Will the Industry and Your Business Look Like In 10 Years’ Time?
- Fireside chat: The State of Travel with the Priceline Group
- How is the Macroeconomic Landscape Impacting the Travel Industry?
- Building Brand Loyalty in an Era of Abundant Choice
- Personalisation to Drive Ancillary Sales, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Creating a Complete Customer Experience Through Smart Partnerships
- Fireside Presentation & Q&A – Delving into Rise of The Non-Traditional Accommodation Model
- Poised for Digital Transformation: How Will AI Revolutionize Travel?
- Virtual and Augmented Reality: Hype or Hit?
- Connecting the Data Dots to Build and Create Personalized Interactions using Complete Customer Profiles
- The All-Inclusive Hotel Experience – Creating and Enhancing an Authentic All-Inclusive Guest Experience
- A Mobile-First Mindset: From Search and Inspiration to Traffic and Transactions
Some of the latest speakers announced include:
- Paul English, CEO, Lola
- Todd Henrich, SVP – Corporate Development, Priceline Group