Whether you want to go fishing, flightseeing or whale-watching, the Alaska TourSaver’s Juneau Travel Discount App can save you more than $1,900 on the area’s best tours and attractions.
May 24, 2017
Summertime is the best time to explore Juneau, Alaska. And it’s more fun when companions travel at no additional charge! Whether you want to go fishing, flightseeing or whale-watching, the Alaska TourSaver’s Juneau Travel Discount App saves more than $1,900 on the area’s best tours and attractions with 2-for-1 travel coupons.
The Juneau App can be downloaded to iPhones or iPads. The cost is $34.99. Companion passes are provided for some spectacular tours and adventures, including:
1. Mt. Roberts Tramway. This is Juneau’s signature attraction. Take a tram straight up the mountainside and go hiking and exploring in the Alpine meadows above Juneau! At the top of the tram is a restaurant and nature center. Trails are clearly marked if you want to hike to the top of Mt. Roberts!
2. Era Helicopters Taku Glacier flight seeing. The view is always better from above—especially in a helicopter. You’ll zip along the Taku River and land on the Taku Glacier! The sleek A-Star 350 helicopters feature state-of-the art safety equipment. You’ll never forget the pass you’ll make near the face of the Taku Glacier as it empties into the Taku River!
3. Salmon fishing with Alaska Galore Tours. Catch the big one—they’re swimming right offshore!
4. Whale watching from Auke Bay. The captains know the best spots where the whales congregate to frolic in the frigid waters! Watch for humpbacks and orcas!
5. Zipline Adventure with Alaska Canopy Adventures. Zip through the rainforest on this exciting adventure.
6. Juneau Food Tours with…